Does the WR450 come with any type of warantee?

7 replies to this topic
  • PrivateIdaho

Posted October 16, 2005 - 10:07 AM

Does anyone know? Thanks :banghead:

• poffer

Posted October 16, 2005 - 10:33 AM

1 month....

• Gadsen

Posted October 16, 2005 - 11:16 AM

Yeah, guaranteed, if it breaks in half, you can keep both halves. :banghead: Actually, its 30 days.

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted October 16, 2005 - 08:44 PM

Yep 30 days and very limited. They are considered a race bike, so not much warantee.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crashing_sux

Posted October 16, 2005 - 09:24 PM

You can buy an extended warranty with them. Of course it's void if you actually race the bike as this isn't considered a race bike. :banghead:

• Gadsen

Posted October 17, 2005 - 08:48 AM

You can buy an extended warranty with them. Of course it's void if you actually race the bike as this isn't considered a race bike. :banghead:

The WR isnt considered a race bike??? I was under the impression it was, maybe not track, but trails, desert, scrambles, enduros... :banghead:

• crashing_sux

Posted October 17, 2005 - 08:53 AM

Sorry about that, I was just kidding. I should have been more specific, it's considered a race bike, which is the reason given that it only has a 1 month warranty. My bike had an extended warranty (24 month) and in the extended warranty paperwork it said that if the bike was raced the warranty was void. I got a laugh out of that.

Your mileage may vary.

• Triumphs

Posted October 17, 2005 - 02:17 PM

Kind of lame when you think that even Husabergs now come with a six month warrenty. So much for the race bike argument.
Of course they need to based on history!

Yep 30 days and very limited. They are considered a race bike, so not much warantee.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.