front brake disk

3 replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted August 20, 2001 - 05:22 AM

Does anyone have a stock one for sale or know where i can get one for cheap. Mine has gotten bent a little and is wearin out my brakes really quickly. Any help is extremly appreciated. thanks in advance

• tbronco

Posted August 20, 2001 - 06:04 AM

Have you tried to straighten it? I've done mine a couple of times. I used an adjustable wrench. Just take your time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jamracing

Posted August 20, 2001 - 11:52 AM

Most aftermarket are about $100. Ferodo and EBC are very affordable, and Braking (normal and oversized) are very good. on a 98-00, a floating rotor/oversize rotor will make a HUGE difference.

• scottannand

Posted August 20, 2001 - 12:13 PM

Got a friend that just went to a bigger disk and still has his old one. good condition and true. $50.00

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.