2006 WR450F Service and Assembly Manuals on the WEB

2 replies to this topic
  • BajaFool

Posted October 14, 2005 - 09:00 AM

This WEB site <http://www.501.co.za/wr450.htm> was a great find several years ago. It contains the Service and Assembly Manuals for the 2003 Yamaha WR450F. Has anyone found a similiar WEB site for 2005 or 2006 WR450F's.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Stinez

Posted October 14, 2005 - 09:05 AM

Didn't you get a manual with the bike?
Or is this an ever better manual?

Edit after checking:
Ohh I see those are cool manuals. Never mind....... :banghead:

• BajaFool

Posted October 14, 2005 - 09:33 AM

I received a manual when I bought both my 2003 and 2006 WR450F. It is however, really nice to be able to go to the computer and print out a page of maintenance instructions when doing work on the bike. That way the manuals don't get dirty, torn or lost. Also, if I need a part, I can walk into the dealer with the picture of the assembly with the part I need highlighted. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.