Air Box Mods

13 replies to this topic
  • jkwithers

Posted October 13, 2005 - 04:44 PM

I RECENTLY GOT THE POWER UP KIT NEW PIPE ETC. I AM THINKING ABOUT PUTTING SOME HOLES IN MY AIRBOX TO LET IT BREATHE BETTER. IS IT WORHT IT? AND DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT TO THE CARB OR ENGINE? THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT :banghead:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 13, 2005 - 05:21 PM

man, u gotta learn to search the forum....theres like 10 threads on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Max Power

Posted October 13, 2005 - 05:31 PM

man, u gotta learn to search the forum....theres like 10 threads on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG....

Dude. You are killing me. wr450 for president. :banghead:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 13, 2005 - 05:53 PM

haha, i alredy am the prez aint i?

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 13, 2005 - 05:54 PM

and dude, the all caps thing just aint workin for ya.....gunna have to change that.

• GIANTac1

Posted October 13, 2005 - 06:04 PM

haha, i alredy am the prez aint i?

wr450, your brain, dictionary or spell check definitely didn't work for you! alredy...... :banghead:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 13, 2005 - 06:08 PM

hehe, im tired ok......and i type faster than i can think so just for get about the spelling and move on!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Max Power

Posted October 13, 2005 - 06:18 PM

hehe, im tired ok......and i type faster than i can think so just for get about the spelling and move on!!!

You Heard the man GIANT. Nothing to see here. Now move along.

Posted Image

• J_Daniels

Posted October 13, 2005 - 09:45 PM

Posted Image

He he! Barbrady for prezident!

• Thumpmeister

Posted October 13, 2005 - 10:28 PM

Here, I think I'll post something thats actually helpful. Scroll a little ways down the page, the 4-6th items are the ones you're thinking of.

https://secure.srcin...=16&StartRow=11

• jkwithers

Posted October 14, 2005 - 11:12 AM

ok wr boy. your bike still sounds like crap :banghead: :banghead:

• al_piv

Posted October 14, 2005 - 12:39 PM

Here -- I too am new so I will not do what most others are doing -- and I will give you what you are asking for:
http://www.4strokes....h/honda/airbox/

• jkwithers

Posted October 16, 2005 - 02:03 PM

:banghead:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 16, 2005 - 05:15 PM

Here -- I too am new so I will not do what most others are doing -- and I will give you what you are asking for:
http://www.4strokes....h/honda/airbox/

i didnt know silver members counted as new :lol: :lol: :crazy: :banghead: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :busted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :busted: :lol: :lol: :busted: :busted: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :busted: :banghead: :lol: :bonk:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.