greywire

6 replies to this topic
  • UMAGUMADOG

Posted August 18, 2001 - 07:23 PM

Has anyone heard abought the grey wire?

• freestyle111

Posted August 18, 2001 - 07:36 PM

yah,the greywire works great.but there hard to get. i had to special order mine.i should be getting it soon. i also ordered a ashtray that mounts to my handlebars.

• Taffy

Posted August 18, 2001 - 07:51 PM

let me translate

look back at the posts for the last 4 months. information on the grey wire is scattered everywhere.

Taffy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_H

Posted August 19, 2001 - 03:36 AM

Better yet, I put a FireWire connection where my grey wire was....blazing speed now. hehehehe

• YAMAKAZE

Posted August 19, 2001 - 06:17 AM

Just Cut it and go ride..... :)

http://albums.photop...0797&p=52457581

Bonzai.....

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted August 19, 2001 - 02:04 PM

Uh...what's this so-called "gray wire"? I think it's just a ThumperTalk urban legend. I mean, does it really even exist? Someone call Leonard Nimoy. You know, from "In SEARCH Of"... :)

• jamracing

Posted August 20, 2001 - 06:51 AM

I assume it changes the ignition to where it will advance more, and achieve more R's?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.