2003 WR intake baffle

3 replies to this topic
  • camjs

Posted October 10, 2005 - 02:11 PM

:banghead:
how do you take the baffle out of the intake. i took off the seat and looked around but dont know how to take it out. I heard its not a big deal to take out because its just for extreme weather conditions. i also would like to place a new jet kit on the bike because it runs lean what kind should i use.

• WGP

Posted October 10, 2005 - 02:25 PM

Use Search Button

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted October 10, 2005 - 03:07 PM

Use a big screw driver for the baffle.
Do all the other free mods (grey wire, throttle stop, etc...)
Get a JD jetting kit it comes with 2 needles and 4 main jets.
Also get a #48 pilot jet and a #50 pilot jet off the dealers.
You should get a Zip TY fuel mixture screw also.
These items are mandatory!!!!

Use the search function, there is a crap load of info on here. Hours of reading on what works and what doesn't. If you can't find, we will gladly help!

• dbailey223

Posted October 10, 2005 - 10:25 PM

I just took out the airbox snorkel. I used a drill, chisel, and hammer. Lots of techniques I imagine to wrestle that sucker out of there. Mine went into many pieces, but it be gone.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.