What ever happened to the money?

1 reply to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted August 18, 2001 - 05:36 AM

What ever happened to the donations we were all going to send Bryan for keeping this site up? Seems like it kinda faded off into distant memory.

Ive met Bryan a couple times and I think Im a pretty good judge of character and I know hes the kind of guy that says "No. Keep your money. I just like doing this."
But I for one am going to send him a couple bucks for making this thing happen.
All he has to do is provide us with a address to send the money which I havent seen yet.

So Bryan, I DEMAND, you post your address here and now. No exceptions. :)

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted August 18, 2001 - 07:09 PM

Yeah Bry...Get off the ball and on the stick (do you still use that goofy roll on deodorant?).
Seriously though Bry, 'FESS UP!

Dude, WE WANT TO HELP. LET US FEEL MORE A PART OF THIS FORUM! AND NO, MONEY WILL NOT GIVE ANYONE "MODERATOR" RIGHTS!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.