Yz 150f ?

6 replies to this topic
  • moabrules1

Posted October 09, 2005 - 06:46 PM

In this month's Dirt Rider there is a photo of a complete (unless manufactured with photoshop) YZ 150F. It's a picture from an open Japanese magazine. Do any of you guys have any details. From the picture, it appeared to have an aluminum frame and a single radiator (like the current YZ 85). That would make a killer wife bike that I could abuse as a play bike.

• ry0ken

Posted October 09, 2005 - 08:45 PM

LOL!!! i saw the picture in Dirt Rider and thought the EXACT same thing! its evil but damn funny! :banghead:

• Idaho_Wolverine

Posted October 10, 2005 - 10:13 AM

So I would guess the 150f would run against the 85cc two stroks?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted October 10, 2005 - 10:24 AM

yep and it looks sweet.....

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted October 10, 2005 - 11:29 AM

Yes, the displacement limit in the 85cc class will be 150cc for four-strokes.

• darksun27

Posted October 10, 2005 - 07:43 PM

ITS FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!! its definally photoshopped. there was a thread on here before it even came out in DR. Just look at the water pump and follow the hose up, you can see where they have cut it out there is just a diagonal slash in it.

• aford541

Posted October 10, 2005 - 10:59 PM

Its fake, a friend called someone at Yamaha and asked them they said that it was Bull
Although Honda makes a CBR 150 in Japan, so it would not be too big a strech to see Honda Build one first.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.