2000 wr 400 for sale

2 replies to this topic
  • UFnARacing

Posted August 17, 2001 - 11:29 AM

I live in Reno/Sparks NV. It has less than 600 easy mile on it. Few scratches on the plastic, otherwise it perfect shape. I just don't ride it. If you or anyone you know is looking for one, please email me. $4500 or best offer.

E-mail-- UFnARacing@aol.com

Thanks,
Randy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RADTOY

Posted August 27, 2001 - 04:21 PM

any mods or changes form stock pipe ect?? and how much is the least youll take for the bike in cash?? Jim from california.

• UFnARacing

Posted August 30, 2001 - 05:56 PM

I have to say that $4300 is as low as I can go. That would mean that I loose $2800 while I rode it 600 miles, but oh well. I took the baffle out and cut the throttle stop screw. Thats it, other than the graphics on the front and rear fenders. I still have the rest of the graphics, just never put them on. Just drop me a line, and we'll see....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.