something i can be proud of

12 replies to this topic
  • ThrakenH04

Posted October 08, 2005 - 03:11 PM

Look at my Garage. Worth the look. I finally finished everything on it. Im loving it, I think it looks better then when it first came home.

• 93gt

Posted October 09, 2005 - 02:14 AM

That is sweet! :banghead: What does it cost to switch everything to black like that?

• toastedfingers

Posted October 12, 2005 - 07:07 PM

Man, that YZ is bad. I've got black plastics but those black excels make me green with envy. I think I might actually hate :banghead:

Posted October 12, 2005 - 07:48 PM

whats with your shrouds, they have scoops on them. do you make them?

• Reyndogg

Posted October 12, 2005 - 08:27 PM

A rotor like mine would look great on your bike (and work very well w/stainless line and hh pads) :banghead:

• tp3dxf

Posted October 12, 2005 - 09:29 PM

Hey how do you like those bars? I talked to a couple of guys at our dez race last weekend that loved them. The said they felt a little strange at first but now swear by them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • phat_450f

Posted October 13, 2005 - 03:45 AM

nice looking bike man. I like the black on black

• Funkadelic

Posted October 13, 2005 - 06:40 AM

:banghead: Definately one of the best looking YZs I've seen.

• XriderR00

Posted October 13, 2005 - 10:40 AM

Looks too plain.. These graphics would set that thing off http://www.yamaha-mo...0/0/detail.aspx

• Ga426owner

Posted October 13, 2005 - 12:23 PM

If you are in to black it looks great! Where's Darth Vader???? :banghead:

• ThrakenH04

Posted October 13, 2005 - 12:28 PM

Im leaving the bike without graphics, i like the way it looks without them. The "scoops" are a thing called an Air Tract System that Lightspeed Racing makes. It helps cooling those nice Fluidyne Radiators that are on my bike. As for the bars, I wouldnt pay 270 for another pair but if they were 200, I'd be first in line for a new pair. The bike is really good, Just pulls and pulls and pulls, no flat spots anywhere except for maby when it gets within 200rpm of the rev limit. Thanks for the compliments, glad to see no one flaming me on this project compared to when i had a red frame with blue plastics lol. To be honest, i like the way it looks now better then when it came home for the first time.

• 93gt

Posted October 14, 2005 - 02:36 AM

What does it cost to get the black plastic, and where did you find all the peices?

• dmoney2023

Posted October 14, 2005 - 06:13 AM

Very nice. That black is bad A$$!

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.