Here is a better idea!

If ya gotta go bawls to da wall, with one cylinder, I like it! :banghead:

After all, it works very well on my harley! :lol:

• ImpalaR1

Posted October 09, 2005 - 03:36 PM

Xr R = Dirt!!!

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 09, 2005 - 05:49 PM

I understand that you are oposed to putting double NOS on a geo, but what do you have against spuermoto??? Have you ever ridden anything besides you XL650???

ive ridden many bikes.....yz450, cr250, drz400, ttr225, ttr125, ktm 65, harley davidson heritage softail, pw 50, kdx 200, etc. and its XR650, not xl.

• Ferriswheel

Posted October 09, 2005 - 06:24 PM

I would rather have a 89/90 ? GB 500. for that ...looks like a 50's norton 500 single. That 'road race' 650 has a intresting pipe set up ? Doesn't look like that one gets muddy?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motox107

Posted October 09, 2005 - 06:44 PM

i don't know about that bike. but my buddy dyno'ed a highly modifyed xr650 and it had 95 foot pounds of torque. thats more than any 600 crotch rocket. so it would most likly kill on off the line of a drag race. and maybe win but i don't know. :banghead:

• huntmaster

Posted October 09, 2005 - 06:53 PM

Leave it to the Japanese to screw up a perfectly good dirt bike. It appears that rice-boy has too much time on his hands. What next, a CBR desert racer?

Yeah! Or perhaps a new form of racing series using TZ or Aprillia roadracing bikes on motocross tracks! :banghead:

• FJT

Posted October 10, 2005 - 09:08 AM

Sheesh, you guys, haven't any of you heard of Supermoto, either?

That XR650 is dressed to KILL! I hope mine is as kewl when I'm finished. That's a sweetheart. :banghead:

XR's - they're not just for dirt anymore... :banghead:

• Triumphs

Posted October 10, 2005 - 12:12 PM

I think they've heard of it. I'm just gathering they're not big fans!
And GoldWings are not just for the street anymore! :banghead:

Sheesh, you guys, haven't any of you heard of Supermoto, either? XR's - they're not just for dirt anymore... Best,FJT

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.