Bike transportation

2 replies to this topic
  • Fastgregg

Posted August 16, 2001 - 07:33 PM

I just bought a 99 WR 400 on Ebay. Sounds great and I'm excited. Does anyone have an idea on a company to use to transport the bike from the east coast to the west coast? I'm new to this sort of thing and would appreciate any experience any one has with transporting.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sfc_crash

Posted August 16, 2001 - 07:50 PM

yeh, send some one else out there and you'll get back a brand new pw 50! ha! na, we used to transport RV's from any part of the country, call a local rv dealer , they might know of a service.btw, hope ya like yer wr, i got a 2001 wr 426 8 weeks ago....i'm in love

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 16, 2001 - 08:05 PM

NH Kevin used Forward Air Cargo(I think) to have his bike shipped from New Hampshire to Denver for the Moab trip in '00. My bike was shipped via Dawson Transportation from Ohio to Los Angeles - I bought it new from Competetion Accessories. I think there are ads for MC transportation in American Motorcyclist (AMA mag) or you could check Hemmings Motor News.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.