looking for rotor 1985 xr350r

3 replies to this topic
  • dwade277

Posted October 05, 2005 - 07:17 PM

My 1985 xr350r has a bent front rotor. Do any other XR's share the same rotor?
My bike is turning me into a milk shake :banghead:

Thanks Damon

• dwade277

Posted October 06, 2005 - 07:50 AM

Please help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shawn_Mc

Posted October 07, 2005 - 09:58 AM

You may want to check the Honda dealer too...its amazing what is available still. And Honda doesnt typically go one off on the parts. Id bet they used that same rotor on a bunch of bikes.
I just bought brake pads for the front of my 83 XR500 and the package showed about 16 different vehicles that they fit.

• ODSC1

Posted October 07, 2005 - 09:04 PM

Your in luck, pretty much every XR uses the same front rotor as your bike. You can do a search on the Dennis Kirk website by make and model of your bike. This will give a number of different choices.

Related Content

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.