WR400 vs. EXC400

No replies to this topic
  • o4hondacrf230

Posted October 05, 2005 - 03:25 PM

Hi, I was just wondering out of curiosity more than anything what your preference is between the EXC400 and WR400. I have a WR400 now and really like the bike, but its a 2000 so its getting a little older, and lately I've been looking around to replace it. Ive always like the KTM, so I was wondering how the two compare. If theres a real big difference I'll try to get the KTM, but I own the WR, so if theres little difference theres no reason to switch. I really like the 400's since I ride only in New England and the power fits our conditions and my size (im 16). The 450s a little too much in the tight woods. How does a Wr400 compare with the Exc400 for performance. The E-button doesnt bother me, so thats not a factory. What is your opinion of the two, or does anyone have time on both and could give an opinion. Im going to post this on the Exc page so i dont get a real biased answer. lol Thanks for all the help. Ed

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.