looking for stock exhaust

3 replies to this topic
  • trailguy

Posted March 25, 2001 - 07:37 AM

I'm looking for a stock headpipe and muffler, for a WR400, any year. Am going to do some fabrication experimenting and would like to buy someones stock setup that they will never use again, and is cluttering up their garage. Let's deal!!!!!

• fershy

Posted March 25, 2001 - 08:11 AM

start dealing. http://cgi.ebay.com/...&item=572673937
fershy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shane_From_Wa

Posted March 25, 2001 - 09:01 AM

I have one 2 more for sale.... make me an offer.... you can email me at garcou@hotmail.com these are in "New Condition"

------------------
Shane From Washington / 2000WR YZ Timed/White Brothers E series exhaust (no disks) hi-Flo header/426 Jetting/Pro-Tapers/Applied Triple Clamp/Devol Rad guards and Yamaha Skid Plate/Acerbis Hand guards/One Industries Graphix and seat cover/Moose Fender bags and a bunch of other things that cost to much money!

• BruceWA

Posted March 25, 2001 - 09:11 AM

I'd give you mine, but I'm still waiting for a ramp, and a PU bed brace. Like I said, it's yours for nothing WHEN the above are completed. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.