Radiator Guards in Austraila

1 reply to this topic
  • MKB

Posted March 24, 2001 - 11:27 PM

If anyone in Aussie with a WR or YZ 400 98/99 model is interested in some Flatland racing Radiator Guards give me a ring on 0417 464812 or 0268451546. They are much stronger than the Devol guards and are not available in Australia. I ordered them for a 2000 model and they sent the wrong ones. They are brand new and cost over $200 australian to get them. I will sell them for $175. Seeing as a radiator for the WR is $476 its cheap insurance against rock and stick damage as well as Kangaroo's as I found out!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MKB

Posted April 09, 2001 - 06:08 PM

I will reduce them to $150 Australian delivered to your door. thats less than they are in USA seeing as our dollar is worth 48 cents.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.