WANTED: Dual Sport Kit

4 replies to this topic
  • HAY

Posted March 24, 2001 - 02:57 PM

Need to get dual sport kit by summer. Would prefer to buy used but will listen to any suggestions/recomendations.

Thanks for any help

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 24, 2001 - 08:04 PM

Hey...go to www.bajadesigns.com They seem to have great quality stuff for pretty reasonable prices.

Enjoy!!

Labo

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • olson_jr

Posted March 25, 2001 - 07:04 AM

There was a member from Port Huron Mi. that had a Baja Designs kit he was not using last year. I can check for his name when I'm at work if you interested.
Might have been Roy Hartman?????????

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 25, 2001 - 03:15 PM

I used a Baja Designs kit on my WR426. Not a problem yet. I had a few questions after the install. All I did was give them a call and they were more than happy to answer all the questions I had.
Dennis

• rhartman

Posted March 26, 2001 - 02:33 PM

I still have my BD kit, never installed. The kit is complete except for the rear brakelight switch & turnsignals(I didn't order them).

I found that I didn't need the whole kit in Michigan, so I didn't use it.

Let me know if you are interested in buying my kit.

Roy
810-985-8903 phone

royhartman@hotmail.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.