What will fit?????

3 replies to this topic
  • fitzy

Posted October 01, 2005 - 01:00 AM

Just got hold of a S/H 03 WR450 but it needs a new header pipe. Can anybody tell me what will fit straight on to match up to the stock muffler?? eg, what year/model YZ WR stuff will fit. will 426 stuff fit? Has anybofy got somthing they want to sell cheap? Must be prepared to ship to OZ for me, can pay via paypal.
Cheers from OZ

• jerryls

Posted October 01, 2005 - 02:48 PM

The '03 & '04 WR/YZ headers are interchangable. The GYTR stainless steel replacement part cost me around $90. It tolerates bouncing off rocks much better than the titanium unit.

Jerry

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted October 01, 2005 - 03:18 PM

Just got hold of a S/H 03 WR450 but it needs a new header pipe. Can anybody tell me what will fit straight on to match up to the stock muffler?? eg, what year/model YZ WR stuff will fit. will 426 stuff fit? Has anybofy got somthing they want to sell cheap? Must be prepared to ship to OZ for me, can pay via paypal.
Cheers from OZ

There always seems to be something on e-bay.... :banghead:

• fitzy

Posted October 02, 2005 - 01:55 AM

The '03 & '04 WR/YZ headers are interchangable. The GYTR stainless steel replacement part cost me around $90. It tolerates bouncing off rocks much better than the titanium unit.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry. will keep an eye out for 1 now I know what will fit. May evan look at the gytr part.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.