Retro or Blue

12 replies to this topic
  • bajabunk

Posted September 30, 2005 - 09:17 AM

Who ordered a new 2006 retro yellow and who ordered blue? Myself I went for the retro yellow.

• CRFThumper

Posted September 30, 2005 - 09:28 AM

I'm old school kind of guy so yellow it is!I put my $$$$ down about 8 month ago and have been buying parts for it ever since!This is gonna be my last yz( I'm a old guy) so it's gonna be da bomb!Red talon hubs black rims with black spokes and red nipples,red clutch and ingiton covers,red asv levers,zip tie Axel blocksred oil plugs and any thing else i can get red!!I have done a few black yz's and they look good but i hope this one will be the best yet!I even got a yosh pipe coming and am having the end cap red anodized (if it will fit the new frame) Now if east coast wheels will get my stuff I'll be a happy guy!! :banghead:

• MXKyle

Posted September 30, 2005 - 02:04 PM

I'm old school kind of guy so yellow it is!I put my $$$$ down about 8 month ago and have been buying parts for it ever since!This is gonna be my last yz( I'm a old guy) so it's gonna be da bomb!Red talon hubs black rims with black spokes and red nipples,red clutch and ingiton covers,red asv levers,zip tie Axel blocksred oil plugs and any thing else i can get red!!I have done a few black yz's and they look good but i hope this one will be the best yet!I even got a yosh pipe coming and am having the end cap red anodized (if it will fit the new frame) Now if east coast wheels will get my stuff I'll be a happy guy!! :applause:

:banghead: My dad has been saying that same thing each time he has bought a new bike for his last 5 bikes. Last year for his 70th birthday he bought himself a new RM450. He swears it's his last bike this time. Not a chance!

--KT--

• SureBlue

Posted September 30, 2005 - 04:14 PM

:applause: My dad has been saying that same thing each time he has bought a new bike for his last 5 bikes. Last year for his 70th birthday he bought himself a new RM450. He swears it's his last bike this time. Not a chance!

--KT--

Well he is real hardcore, I admire him. And I said my new bike will be the last one I'll get :banghead:
Back to topic, if I could have ordered a yellow bike, I would have gone for it without a doubt, no retros for us dummies in Europe

• SM421

Posted September 30, 2005 - 05:22 PM

Yellow for me. My shop tells me I am first on the list. :banghead:

• ThumperKid250F

Posted October 02, 2005 - 04:14 PM

im going retro for me, i love the look of the yellow yamaha. should have mine in NOV, sometime.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted October 02, 2005 - 07:26 PM

If I were getting one, it would be blue. I'm a sucker for the blue Yamaha's, I can't help it.

• CRF_rider186

Posted October 02, 2005 - 07:28 PM

If you want a yellow bike go suzuki. And if you want a good bike go Honda.

• SureBlue

Posted October 02, 2005 - 09:23 PM

If you want a yellow bike go suzuki. And if you want a good bike go Honda.

You just had to say it, couldn't help it, could you?
16 years, Honda and no brains, looks like a common factor with you Town Square kids who seem have the need to troll in the blue forums to get a kick for a good jerk. Is xXHondaOwnsXx your girlfriend? :banghead:
http://www.thumperta...ber.php?u=54156

• Slowmotion426

Posted October 03, 2005 - 01:50 AM

I like the blue better. The yellow reminds me of the days when I couldn't afford a bike. :banghead:

Posted October 03, 2005 - 04:29 AM

You just had to say it, couldn't help it, could you?
16 years, Honda and no brains, looks like a common factor with you Town Square kids who seem have the need to troll in the blue forums to get a kick for a good jerk. Is xXHondaOwnsXx your girlfriend? :applause:
http://www.thumperta...ber.php?u=54156

LMFAO :banghead:

• aedwards07

Posted October 03, 2005 - 02:35 PM

I have a yellow 450 on order.Also have a yellow 250 comming.

• xXHondaOwnsXx

Posted October 03, 2005 - 09:37 PM

:banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.