looking for 2004 wr450 factory manual

7 replies to this topic
  • JETMAGNUM

Posted September 28, 2005 - 10:26 AM

does anyone have one to sell. i bought an '04 and the dude didnt have the manual. thanx

• SJMC_DON

Posted September 28, 2005 - 10:41 AM

E-bay! You will probably find both the hard copy and a CD Rom :banghead:

Good Luck!

• JETMAGNUM

Posted September 28, 2005 - 10:53 AM

actually im looking for the OWNERS manual that you get with the bike when you buy it.

• SJMC_DON

Posted September 28, 2005 - 11:33 AM

Not the Yamaha shop manual? I think were still talking about the same thing, coiuld be wrong though. :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gadsen

Posted September 28, 2005 - 11:43 AM

does anyone have one to sell. i bought an '04 and the dude didnt have the manual. thanx

Sure he does, he just didnt give it to you. You can probably buy your original one from ebay right now. I dont know why people keep the manuals if they sell the bike. I guess its the felling of getting something for free, even if they have no use for it. I bet those manuals end up in the same place as all the missing spare tires and car jacks from used cars always being sold without them. Why people think they must keep something they have no use for...

• JETMAGNUM

Posted September 28, 2005 - 12:48 PM

I CANT STAND THAT. :banghead:

• PBDBLUE

Posted September 28, 2005 - 02:57 PM

You can download the entire '03 WR450 manual here:->

http://www.thumperfa.../oemmanuals.htm

The '04 is not much different aside from the torque limiter on the starter drive. Also the owners manual and the shop manual are one and the same.

• hybridz77

Posted September 28, 2005 - 02:59 PM

Search ONLINE SERVICE MANUAL, of any of those words. If you dont mind just storing
the manual on CD, there are some great links posted in there for most all bikes. Its been all I have used granted, I have to print what I need and take it to the bike. And its FREE, Thanks members

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.