Can the free mods by stickied here?

2 replies to this topic
  • deblaw2232

Posted September 26, 2005 - 04:23 PM

Can a board administrator sticky the threads for the free mods so they are easier to find? I've been looking for the step by step instructions on what to do to my 2003 WR 450, and I get lots of threads refering to the threads but am having trouble finding the right ones. Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted September 26, 2005 - 06:33 PM

Go here and put it in your Favorites/Bookmarks. The site primarily refers to the WR250, but the mods are the same for the 450. There's a lot of very good info aside from the free mods, so it's good to have it handy...SC

• deblaw2232

Posted September 26, 2005 - 06:44 PM

Thank you. Will do. You're very helpful for a Trojan! Just kidding. Football talk!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.