Frankenthumper

38 replies to this topic
  • Sawsall

Posted September 25, 2005 - 03:06 PM

This is for all you that talk about all those mods you do... All the money you spend... I mod my own, weld my own, wrench my own...

I laugh when I think how much I saved and still out there tearing it up...

Traded some welding work for the bike. 84 XL600R... Put $40 in a pulse generator, put the front-end & wheels I had here that I got free a while back... and $20 in paint...

That is a total of $60 & some work...

The Frankenthumper:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Dual_Dog

Posted September 25, 2005 - 03:19 PM

Well, I guess you can say transportation comes in many forms. Didn't know you could use Quad bars turned upside down and backwards for a cafe-type racer, or XL moto, or whatever you call that...dare I say it...Honda. :banghead:

• pwrpapa

Posted September 25, 2005 - 03:49 PM

Gulp..............

• Eric Henion

Posted September 25, 2005 - 03:54 PM

I guess you really get what you pay for

• Gw Pahrump

Posted September 25, 2005 - 03:58 PM

If you have a bike that looks like that . Than you ARE red neck

• RingKingPin

Posted September 25, 2005 - 06:01 PM

Oh man, that thing is awesome! This is the funniest damn thing I've seen here in a long time---you gotta put that in the pictures forum! I actually did "Laugh Out Loud!" :banghead: :applause: :lol:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted September 25, 2005 - 06:17 PM

wow.....thats all i have to say

• big t

Posted September 25, 2005 - 06:19 PM

One mans trash is another mans treasure. I guess I might give you $60 for it if it runs. Damn, that has to be the ugliest bike I've ever seen. It is unique. :banghead:

• Mark_Bear

Posted September 25, 2005 - 06:39 PM

$20 bucks for paint huh.....

Yes you certainly do get what you pay for.

• RingKingPin

Posted September 25, 2005 - 06:45 PM

:banghead: Still laughing about this one. Those bars!! hahahaah! MadMax, eat your heart out! :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sawsall

Posted September 25, 2005 - 07:14 PM

It runs great!

I haven't figured out if I like the bars or not, I just threw them on to try them... Because the stem was custom made to make it fit, the nut is in the way of the stock bars so I use some old risers and fliped the bars... I'm going to run them a while then try some drag bars, then maybe some with a little rise to them...

Not totaly redneck, just not into all the bling, bling... and not competing with the Jones'... I build what I ride & I ride what I build...

At least I'm not bitchin about what exhaust is or isn't gay, I wouldn't know...

Seen my other bikes? Look in my photo albums here: http://home.bellsout...192&ck=&ver=3.0

If I have to explain, you won't undestand!

• XRsteve

Posted September 25, 2005 - 07:27 PM

I don't know why, buy I like it. It kinda makes me wanna go out and build something.

• FOUR STOKED

Posted September 25, 2005 - 07:50 PM

I give you an A for individuality. That sure is not a cookie cutter [COLOR=DarkGreen]bike[/COLOR]! :banghead:

• Supplicate

Posted September 25, 2005 - 08:22 PM

you should make a true cafe racer with that engine.

It would be awesome.

• justicedone

Posted September 25, 2005 - 08:36 PM

I once looked at my ash-hole in the mirror....

that things ugly beyond mere words...Damnnnnnnnnnnn

• ghoti

Posted September 26, 2005 - 04:52 AM

I'd hate to be passed by you, I could never look at my shiny red version with the same pride. :banghead:

• klmmicro

Posted September 26, 2005 - 07:14 AM

So it runs and get you around and the price was right. I road a friends TT that he "cafe'd" some years back and it was a lot of fun. The colors are the only thing that gets me. Flat black would look cool, but that is just me.

• BlueBayou

Posted September 26, 2005 - 02:56 PM

I give you an A for Atrocious.

However, for the money I'd say worth it.

• TahomaTom

Posted September 26, 2005 - 03:05 PM

Those bars look dangerous. Would hate to get thrown over the front.

Say goodbye to your little friends. :banghead:

• BWB63

Posted September 26, 2005 - 03:12 PM

It needs a BIG Gun, Rocket launcher, and a computer control panel, to go with the color and rear fender. :lol:
The Mad Max Spikes on the front axle gives it that, "Made for the 'B' Movies" look. It's cool, fun and off the norm, I like it.

:lol: That is what all the old "L's" are good for. :lol:
Man what is wrong with me? I had to go there didn't I. I should be ashamed of myself. :applause: :lol: :banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.