hyd. clutch, fastway peg ??

5 replies to this topic
  • 800screws

Posted September 25, 2005 - 10:01 AM

does any one use that magura hyd clutch? if it is so much better, than why don't the pro's use it? i was thinking of getting one. my 02 yz426 gets quite harder to pull later in a moto.
also how low can u lower those fastway f3 pegs? i am 6'2 and was thinking about getting a taller seat or those pegs. the pegs u can transfer bike to bike though...?

• Guest_yamahahaha_*

Posted September 26, 2005 - 05:14 AM

I have a magura on my 426...Compared to my cousins stock CRF450 clutch pull, it is still heavier....I think it isnt worth it for the price you pay...I also has a leak in my system and had to have the slave cylinder replaced ($60). However, Ive never pulled a stock 426 clutch w/ cable

• Guest_yamahahaha_*

Posted September 26, 2005 - 05:15 AM

I also just got some IMS pro pegs...Not bad for 85 bucks...I duumped it hard last weekend and the mounts on frame bent back-pegs didnt budge

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 800screws

Posted September 26, 2005 - 02:11 PM

that's what i was comparing the clutch pull to also. the honda's are unbelieveable. i was hoping the hyd clutch would help

• mikedabike

Posted September 26, 2005 - 05:26 PM

To lower the pegs you just put the collars on the top instead of the bottom. They can be changed between bikes with different collars. I am 6'3" and I run the fastways with a SDG tall seat and like it. They only problem with the fastway pegs is they get slick when it is muddy.

• Satch0922

Posted September 26, 2005 - 05:29 PM

footpeg mod oops....

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.