Promoto Billet Endcap on YZ400f

No replies to this topic
  • cobra427

Posted September 23, 2005 - 06:29 PM

I'd like to say thank you to those who recommended this alternative to my loud full PC system (T-4) that was catching the attention of rangers at my local riding area. I loved the power characteristics of the PC system but the noise police were starting to be a problem. Anyway I installed the stock exhaust system with the Promoto Billet endcap after inspecting the packing. After buttoning everything up, I fired the motor and it was instantly more quiet with a nice bark tone to it at idle. Once revved it remained quiet but barked to life with authority. I took the bike out for a street test and was pleasantly surprised with the power. My PC system had so much snap off of the line is was like a 2 stroke but the Promoto system can snatch the frontend up almost effortlessly and the bike accelerates smooth and crisp. I recommend this setup to anyone looking for a quiet setup and wants to use the stock exhaust. The endcap was $130.00 and comes with all the hardware and rivets and I bought a rivet gun for $10.00. This was a bargain and I'm happy with the outcome :banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.