FMF Q1 or Q2 for XR650L?

3 replies to this topic
  • XRBO

Posted September 22, 2005 - 07:34 AM

Looking on some performance and sound feedback on the FMF Q1 and Q2. The Q1 is available from most vendors right now whereas the Q2 is backordered until November sometime.

I am looking for something not too loud but don't know if the Q1 is really much louder than the Q2. I prefer the Q2 for the looks but the Q1 is cheaper. Questions, question, questions...

Any experience?

Thanks!

• Pincushion

Posted September 22, 2005 - 08:11 AM

I've got the Q1 on my YZ and am not real impressed with it. BUT, I was using an open DSP Ti system for competition prior to this. It took a chunk of my low/mid when I installed it, but high revs feel allright. I have a pal with the Q2 and he really likes it, but I've never had the oppertunity to try it out.

You results with the XR may be entirely different. I'd go with the Q2 at this point.
It's better to spend a little more upfront than buy multiple systems if you're not satisfied.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted September 22, 2005 - 06:22 PM

yoshimura

• zackm58941

Posted September 23, 2005 - 04:36 PM

Q2 all the way!!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.