ttr125-L for sale

5 replies to this topic
  • So_Cal_Erik

Posted March 22, 2001 - 04:49 PM

Mint condition, only ridden three times, bought for wife, and she just doesn't like riding dirtbikes. So, it must go. Many extras
(tried to make it taller for her) BBR triple clamp, stiffer front springs, tall seat foam & super trick cover from Guts racing, DMC skidplate, TAG bars & 909 grips. Over $660.00
in upgrades plus all her riding gear(including thor boots, HJC helmet, and fox chest protector. $3000.00 o.b.0. Erik

------------------
So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org
" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org
</A>

• MotoGreg

Posted March 22, 2001 - 10:43 PM

Erik, check your email and call me.

• Bruce_in_Phoenix

Posted March 23, 2001 - 09:36 PM

I just bought my wife one and she loves it. I may be interested in some of your gear and accessories if you still have them. Especially higher bars and clothing. Let me know what you may want to sell separate if any. Bruce.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • So_Cal_Erik

Posted March 24, 2001 - 07:37 AM

I would gladly part out my accessories if I can't sell as a whole package. I'll keep you posted, as I have a couple of people interested in buying the bike and gear together. Thanks, Erik

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted March 24, 2001 - 11:42 AM

SOLD!!!! to Moto Greg!

------------------
So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org
" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org
</A>

• MotoGreg

Posted March 24, 2001 - 05:02 PM

MotoGreg didn't buy it.... MotoGreg's girlfriend bought it. I think she just wanted it because it matches her blue Yamaha R6?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.