Cycra Pro Bends for XR650R

3 replies to this topic
  • 600ish

Posted 21 September 2005 - 09:59 PM

I am trying to install a set of Cycra Pro Bend Handguards with the front triple clamp mount and they do not fit. :lol: :busted: :lol: The guard arms do not reach the triple clamp mount. I have them on a YZ250 and they fit great. I assume the forks are wider apart which puts the closer to the bar ends.
I am wondering if the Pro-Taper mounts that Cycra sells will also fit a Renthal Fat Bar. We just put a Carmichael Hi-Bend on the 650 and the BRP kit and Triple clamp that Irondude was so generous to let us borrow :lol: :lol: :applause: :lol: for Vegas to Reno. I prefer the triple clamp mounts, but at this point we need to make it happen. :lol: :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • D36 Transplant

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:44 AM

I had to cut my bars (Pro-Taper KX High) down about 0.25-inches on each side so the Cycra Pro-Bends would fit.

• cholwerk

Posted 23 September 2005 - 10:15 PM

Protaper mounts fit the fatbar.

• jws

Posted 25 September 2005 - 04:08 PM

I tried the tripple clamp mount also with an applied/GPR under the bar set up :banghead: I had to send them back to the TT store and order the bar clamp.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

85 xr600r camshaft bearing journals by Taylorross

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  56 replies
Forums
Photo

poor man's xr650l: any reason not to put an xr650l motor into an xr600 frame? by goneballistic

• Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Is this rod shot? 87 xr600r refresh by goneballistic

• Hot  101 replies
Forums
Photo

1987 XR600R kickstart troubles by MeRock

• Hot  30 replies
Forums
Photo

what is the cheapest usd conversion for a 650l by xrRider LasCruces

• Hot  58 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.