Fire out of the tailpipe ?

3 replies to this topic
  • REWCBA

Posted September 21, 2005 - 06:02 PM

dose anyone else get fire out of the tail pipe from there 426 It happens when i turn it off i dont know about any other time
I only does this once in a while but i figures i would ask any way

• Ga426owner

Posted September 22, 2005 - 07:13 AM

dose anyone else get fire out of the tail pipe from there 426 It happens when i turn it off i dont know about any other time

they all do it - looks really cool at night

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ONLY4STROKES

Posted September 22, 2005 - 05:56 PM

It always happens on my 250F when I downshift from 5th gear.

Once I make the transition from 3rd to 2nd, I get a flame. Always. So my friend tells me.

• gmiles426

Posted September 23, 2005 - 01:07 AM

I had that problem on my 426 one day. The problem was caused by a bolt falling out of where the header is bolted to the cylinder head.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.