Respect of Members Posts

7 replies to this topic
  • MotoGoalie

Posted September 21, 2005 - 09:41 AM

To whatever jagoff moderator that has been editing and deleting my posts willy nilly, do you mind either;

1. Not doing it.

or

2. Giving me a PM notifying me of what the problem is so I, yes I, can fix it.

Thanks for nothing.

• grayracer513

Posted September 21, 2005 - 10:16 AM

I don't think it was yours in particular. Everything from yesterday prior to about 9:15 pm vanished. Upset server again, apparently.

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted September 21, 2005 - 10:36 AM

I don't think it was yours in particular. Everything from yesterday prior to about 9:15 pm vanished. Upset server again, apparently.

Yes I can 2nd this. I was on last night around 9:15 or so and had just posted a couple of replies and I noticed they were gone this morning. I actually got kicked off the site last night and when I returned, there was a message that the thumpertalk site was down for maintenance...

• MotoGoalie

Posted September 21, 2005 - 10:36 AM

I thought some angry CRF mod got busy with it.

I see that may be the likely cause.

Now what am I gonna be pissed about. :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted September 21, 2005 - 10:37 AM

http://www.thumperta...nouncementid=75

Those damn willy nilly jagoff moderators :lol: .

They must be members of the Bush administration because they couldn't foresee this,... or hurricane Katrina, or 9-11...

:banghead: :lol: :lol: :applause: :lol:

• ripntear

Posted September 21, 2005 - 11:10 AM

Lack of jetting specs and altitude????

• MotoGoalie

Posted September 21, 2005 - 11:15 AM

Lack of jetting specs and altitude????

Yeah boy..... :banghead:

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted September 21, 2005 - 12:57 PM

I thought some angry CRF mod got busy with it.

I see that may be the likely cause.

I remember on an earlier post you mentioned something about an a$$ kicking of biblical proportion. I think if it happens again, we may have to pull out the big stick :applause: LMAO

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.