SIRHK100

1 reply to this topic
  • Wheelie

Posted March 22, 2001 - 01:02 PM

I know exactly how you feel, I live on a 6 acre site with my parents, my mother has two damn horses and all of are neighbours seem to be well equipt with the stupid 4 legged animals (Horse lovers please don't sew me, I like dogs!) except my neighbours across the way who own a GSXR1300 Busa and a ZX-9R, with stright through pipes! V-cool people!
You have my complete sympathy!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 22, 2001 - 01:15 PM

It's funny though, my father would love me to build one cause that would mean I cleared all the brush off the property which would be a mammoth project. We live in a high fire danger area and the less brush on our property the better we are. It's just that our hillside is pretty insane and there are boulders the size of cars and small houses. When I do ride my bike down the dirt road I live on I get dirty looks from the neighbors with horses even though I just idle in 1st. I know the neighbors gotta hate my dad when he starts his Harley up at 6am on Sunday morning to go on long all day rides!!
Khris

------------------
When in doubt, GAS IT!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.