Fastway, Powerpegz or IMS

23 replies to this topic
  • boer

Posted September 23, 2006 - 07:43 PM

What is the difference between the Fastway F3 and F4 other than 10 bucks?

I am about 6 foot 4, if that matters and ideally would like a bigger peg with more area to stand on.

• boer

Posted September 28, 2006 - 10:45 AM

Is the F3 worth the 10 bucks more than the F4?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chasejj

Posted September 28, 2006 - 09:16 PM

I have run the Fastways for quite a few years now and they are a nice upgrade from any stock peg. I have yet to actually replace a threaded tooth as they are intended. The problem is the little hex head fittings fill with mud and wear down unevenly. But it hasn't really been an issue.
I recently switched to the Powerpegz pivoting setup. These have no spring in them as the Aussie version(similar idea, different details). But rely on a variable amount of friction depending on how tight the pivot axle is adjusted.
They feel amazing and I notice less strain on my legs in the sitting position(I run them lowboy style as I'm 6-3). They feel even more planted than the Fastways did, if that's possible.

• OneToGo

Posted September 29, 2006 - 05:50 AM

Clark...tut, tut..cotton panties.. :p :bonk: :eek: dancing and :bonk: to the wife...Stay focussed on whats important man... :lame: Oh yeh, the pegs..

Good to see the humour!! :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.