DMV called me about my WR450 Street Legal

21 replies to this topic
  • Punisher660

Posted October 26, 2005 - 07:30 AM


Call and see what it is they need.
If its a VIN inspection, call a NON EMERGENCY number and have local PD do it. It is common practice and they have the proper forms for it. I have had it done a couple of times. No point in being on the defence until you know what they want......maybe they overcharged your tax on the bike and are trying to reimburse you money (lol fat chance), but you never know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ttrGirlrider

Posted October 26, 2005 - 07:37 AM


Ok, so now Im confused! How exactly did you get the registration in the first place on a 450? I am under the impression that it has to be under 450cc's to get it registered... at least in Vermont! Or am I being told the wrong info?


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.