Nicoll suspension

No replies to this topic
  • so_cal_sean

Posted September 18, 2005 - 05:01 PM

wow guys I recently, like 2 weeks ago had my suspension done by nicoll racing they took two days and it was done ,i asked them to set it up for trail riding, got it back and on the trail it was great amazing action in the suspension and very progressive. the next day i went to the mx track and it was a little soft. so i called them up they said bring it in. I brought it in and the customer service was amazing they stiffened it up with out taking away from the plushness i went back to the track today, what can i say they did a great job i could not ask for anything better or to have a more friendly staff to work with. cudos nicoll racing you guys rock
:lol: :banghead: :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.