Gay Exhaust XR650L ...

74 replies to this topic
  • pwrpapa

Posted September 17, 2005 - 08:37 PM

My bike gets very dirty every Sunday, but I usually take pictures after I wash her. Anyone who rides with me knows I push my L pretty damn hard offroad and in the streets. And the disc guard is a sweet red anodized not pink. MGS did give me some sweet deals on the Tank, Fork stuff and Skid plate, but I was going to buy them regardless and I installed them and every other mod on my XR myself.

I just posted this because I took offense to someone posting a permenant message in my garage that was out of line.

Anyway, I am NOT a hater....my riding and my bike speak for itself and I assure you everybody I meet in life and those I meet and ride with...will tell you I am a solid dude. I post here to help others and make riding contacts...nuff said

:applause:

I think your bike looks sweet, great job.
my Pop's always told me if you don't have nothing good to say, then keep your trap shut. :banghead:

• fuct

Posted September 17, 2005 - 11:28 PM

wr450fyamaha,

so you got a Yosh system. big freakin' deal. your half ass all black L looks gay :banghead:. put your posts up when you actually have something constructive to say. and if it makes you happy, you've already won the "posting whore of the year" award :applause:.

• Xr650LMartin

Posted September 18, 2005 - 04:29 AM

wr450fyamaha,

so you got a Yosh system. big freakin' deal. your half ass all black L looks gay :banghead:. put your posts up when you actually have something constructive to say. and if it makes you happy, you've already won the "posting whore of the year" award :lol:.

I cannot agree more :lol: :lol:

He gets my vote for the award.

He really think he's got the best lookin L in the whole world.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :applause:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted September 18, 2005 - 08:30 AM

no......but its pretty high up there

• wr450fyamaha

Posted September 18, 2005 - 09:34 AM

justicedone, why the hell do u have a dirt rear tire and a dual sport front tire?

• justicedone

Posted September 18, 2005 - 10:50 AM

Dude, its called a "Teraflex" ...fallow me and will show you how it works. The front is still the stock Trailwing, since I bought the bike... and I wont change it until its shot. The tire is street legal and hooks up fine on pavement and is unbeaten in the dirt for traction in what I ride.

Im not even gonna educate you anymore..its pointless

But heres a freebie, as I walk out the door, Remove the 60in projection TV from your rear fender and go Plasma dude. And lose the sheisty aftermarket sportbike turn signals that snap first contact with brushes, trees or ground. I have spent more on mods than your bikes even worth, and your take is just tired!

If I could delete this thread now I would, cause I never intended to get a flaming started...and you cant reason with a fool.

"Life is hard, but its even HARDER when your dumb!"

:banghead:

• ImpalaR1

Posted September 18, 2005 - 12:14 PM

wr450 no disrespect, but u do need to do somthing about that brake light.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted September 18, 2005 - 02:49 PM

wr450 no disrespect, but u do need to do somthing about that brake light.

http://www.denniskir...0181&leafCatId=

ill be gettin that when i need some other parts frome them!

• wr450fyamaha

Posted September 18, 2005 - 02:54 PM

Dude, its called a "Teraflex" ...fallow me and will show you how it works. The front is still the stock Trailwing, since I bought the bike... and I wont change it until its shot. The tire is street legal and hooks up fine on pavement and is unbeaten in the dirt for traction in what I ride.

Im not even gonna educate you anymore..its pointless

But heres a freebie, as I walk out the door, Remove the 60in projection TV from your rear fender and go Plasma dude. And lose the sheisty aftermarket sportbike turn signals that snap first contact with brushes, trees or ground. I have spent more on mods than your bikes even worth, and your take is just tired!

If I could delete this thread now I would, cause I never intended to get a flaming started...and you cant reason with a fool.

"Life is hard, but its even HARDER when your dumb!"

:banghead:

exactly how much have u spent in mods? i would like an answer frome both u and mgs781.

• cholwerk

Posted September 18, 2005 - 06:41 PM

justicedone, why the hell do u have a dirt rear tire and a dual sport front tire?

I am not trying to egg this on, but WR450, you have a "Motocross front tire" and a 50/50 rear (per your profile).

This seems like it could be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BOLT Performance

Posted September 18, 2005 - 06:53 PM

exactly how much have u spent in mods? i would like an answer frome both u and mgs781.

Who are you people...? I feel like I am watching a video of my child misbehaving in 3rd grade... This is so embarrassing for you but you don't even know it...

Just go ride... :banghead:

• BWB63

Posted September 18, 2005 - 07:48 PM

This is what the group has become. It use to be race guys talking on how to get the most out of our bikes......Now..............

I started a thread about how the group has become silly, it went to gain replies, then wr450fyamaha showed up and took it way out to a new level. It went from silly to STUPID.

It has chased all the racers to other groups and now there is little here about performance, racing or real trail riding. :banghead:
Flame away but, it is true.

http://autos.groups....XR650R/messages

• BOLT Performance

Posted September 18, 2005 - 08:12 PM

It only takes a moderator to delete these kind of threads and send a warning... Works on other forums... :banghead:

• lrutt

Posted September 19, 2005 - 05:18 AM

Unfortunately Mr. WR450 feeds on this kind of attention. Best thing to do with him is ingnore him. Eventually he will get tired of putting up posts agruing with himself on how cool he is and how everyone else is sub par and he will go away and bug some other forum.

JUST IGNORE HIM, COMPLETELY

• Mark_Bear

Posted September 19, 2005 - 05:21 AM

Ignore who? :banghead:

• roadcam

Posted September 19, 2005 - 06:25 AM

I cut him some slack,.. I see from his profile he's only a 16 year old kid ... I've tried answering his serious questions as accurately as I could, but when I see the smartass responses he gives to other people, I decided to stop trying to help .... most kids are more mature at 10, than he is .. ThumperTalk is a great forum for helping with our bike issues, I think he has just mistaken it for a common 'chatroom' ... anyway, everybody have a great week, and a super ride this weekend :banghead:

• knuklehead

Posted September 19, 2005 - 06:28 AM

The whore is only 14,i've been riden longer than he has been alive. He can't even use spell check, what a dork,dude :banghead:

• rohin13

Posted September 19, 2005 - 10:12 AM

I found this thread rather entertaining.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted September 19, 2005 - 04:12 PM

The whore is only 14,i've been riden longer than he has been alive. He can't even use spell check, what a dork,dude :banghead:

ummmmm im 16....dunno where u got 14. and i dont want to use spell check because quite frankley, i dont care!

• wr450fyamaha

Posted September 19, 2005 - 04:19 PM

I am not trying to egg this on, but WR450, you have a "Motocross front tire" and a 50/50 rear (per your profile).

This seems like it could be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

no, i have the intent to get a 50/50 front tire.......but a moto x front tire will last way way longer on the street than in the rear. i do not yet have the ability to ride on the street so its not a major priority to get an enduro tire. he on the other hand uses his dirt tire on the street i think? if he doesnt it makes no sence to get an enduro and ride it only in the dirt....because we all know that the xr650l is not the greatest dirt bike in the world.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.