wr450/04 throtelstop, grind 7mm of what????

3 replies to this topic
  • irishMXrider

Posted September 17, 2005 - 06:50 AM

:applause: i have wr450 '04 ,JD jetting,FMF power core4,camed out and tuned in for my alttitude, :banghead: cant get any more @ the end of EACH gear and she wants to go. HELP!!! grind 7mm of what off stock throttle??...or get YZF throttle????????

• PBDBLUE

Posted September 17, 2005 - 06:53 AM

Take a look at this link. It should help:

http://www.thumperfaq.com/throttle.htm

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted September 19, 2005 - 02:40 AM

just get a yzf throttle stop if you can't work it out.

• 6fiddy

Posted September 19, 2005 - 01:43 PM

:lol: i have wr450 '04 ,JD jetting,FMF power core4,camed out and tuned in for my alttitude, :banghead: cant get any more @ the end of EACH gear and she wants to go. HELP!!! grind 7mm of what off stock throttle??...or get YZF throttle????????

I have a new throttle stop screw from yamaha for the yz. pull out the old one, put in the new one. Takes 5 minutes and its a breeze. Believe it or not, I paid 13$ for this screw just to find out that the previous owner had already done the mod. 10$ and its yours, i will ship it for free...
jreeves@mc-ford.com email me and i will give you my phone# as well :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.