GUTS SEAT

2 replies to this topic
  • SPEED

Posted March 21, 2001 - 03:09 PM

Just got my seat back from GUTS and what an improvement, best money spent so far. I got the tall and soft foam with their gripper cover looks great. Me and a friend sent both our seat pans and had GUTS do both at the same time, $192 total for both and seven days turn around time. Can't say enough good things about these people.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Michael

Posted March 21, 2001 - 09:57 PM

You did that to a YZ seat? How about a picture.......

• SPEED

Posted March 22, 2001 - 03:51 AM

No these are WR seats, the tall foam takes some of the ski jump effect out of the seat. The covers are just like the ones shown on their web site, that's the nice thing about GUTS they will do anything you want, completely custom work.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.