Dual Sport Tail Light

12 replies to this topic
  • SLOSupermoto

Posted September 14, 2005 - 11:55 AM

I recently got california plates for my '99 wr 400 and am in the process of making it legal (or atleast semi-legal) does anyone know of a good looking and compact led brake light i could mount under my fender (switched to yz) any help would be mutch appreciated :banghead:

• SLOSupermoto

Posted September 14, 2005 - 11:57 AM

yeah yeah i know "mutch?" what an idiot :banghead: i meant much!

• ryder

Posted September 14, 2005 - 12:46 PM

check out the baja designs one

https://www.bajadesi...ItemCode=600709

You can get it through the TT store

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 14, 2005 - 03:46 PM

I have the baja led. I've only ridden with it for 600 miles but it's holding up good. I can post up a picture if you'd like to see it mounted. :banghead:

• SLOSupermoto

Posted September 14, 2005 - 05:04 PM

If it isn't to much trouble that would be awesome :banghead:

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 15, 2005 - 06:41 PM

No problem ar all :banghead:

Here is a rear view
Posted Image

Here it is at idle
Posted Image

and with the brake pedal down.
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • katoom525sx

Posted September 15, 2005 - 11:54 PM

Another vote for the BD led I had one on my ktm and was thinking about it for the WR. Thanks to " The Blue One" I have made up my mind along with the yzf fender. As of now I am using the stock tail light with the brake light wired up but dont ride it at night because there is no light for the plate.

• katoom525sx

Posted September 15, 2005 - 11:55 PM

The Blue One can we get a pic from the side?

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 16, 2005 - 07:05 PM

The Blue One can we get a pic from the side?

Here you go :banghead:

Posted Image

• 02YZ426

Posted September 17, 2005 - 02:37 PM

I have the Acerbis Led taillight http://www.acerbis.c...light/8326.html Looks pretty awsome once its installed.

• 02YZ426

Posted September 17, 2005 - 02:40 PM

No problem ar all :banghead:

Here is a rear view
Posted Image

What kind of computer do you have installed? Do you got anymore pics of it? Im looking into replacing my TrailTech with something a little better. Thanks :applause:

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 17, 2005 - 02:51 PM

What kind of computer do you have installed? Do you got anymore pics of it? Im looking into replacing my TrailTech with something a little better. Thanks :banghead:

It's an Ico checkmate enduro computer.www.icoracing.com I think the rally model would be better if you aren't racing any enduros and don't need the time keeping stuff. It has a backlight and looks pretty cool. I'll snap some shots of the computer tonight.

• 02YZ426

Posted September 17, 2005 - 02:58 PM

It's an Ico checkmate enduro computer.www.icoracing.com I think the rally model would be better if you aren't racing any enduros and don't need the time keeping stuff. It has a backlight and looks pretty cool. I'll snap some shots of the computer tonight.

Thanks... That would be great!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.