anyone tryed this yoshimura slip on?

5 replies to this topic
  • poffer

Posted September 14, 2005 - 09:35 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=4571342170

Thinking of bying one and just wondering if anyone of you have this pipe and what you think of it?

• clark4131

Posted September 14, 2005 - 01:13 PM

Do a search. A number of people of have that set up and I have yet to hear a complaint...SC

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted September 16, 2005 - 10:38 AM

I bought one for my '03 WR 450. It's a great pipe. It's not quite as quiet as they say, but overall I'm happy. The mid range and upper end boost was noticed, not anymore off the bottom.

You can find them cheaper then that ebay listing too FYI.

Fit and finish are flawless, I recommend it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Blaster21996

Posted September 16, 2005 - 07:06 PM

I have one on my 05 450. It's a beast :banghead: ! A little bonus, because of the shape, the rear tire will never rub again :applause: !

• poffer

Posted September 17, 2005 - 12:45 AM

I bought one for my '03 WR 450. It's a great pipe. It's not quite as quiet as they say, but overall I'm happy. The mid range and upper end boost was noticed, not anymore off the bottom.

You can find them cheaper then that ebay listing too FYI.

Fit and finish are flawless, I recommend it.

Hi. What do you meen about the power output in bottom end, is there no improvement??

• elton

Posted September 17, 2005 - 07:25 AM

I noticed more power all around; more bottom and far more mid-hit. As far as the sound goes, its very good; the rider will notice a bit more noise vs. the un-corked stocker, but bystanders generally don't -- just a more throaty sound. The Yosh TRC has been excellent IMO.

Elton

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.