Woods Blaster Radiator Guards

1 reply to this topic
  • 450 Hurricane

Posted September 14, 2005 - 05:41 AM

It seems everyone is mostly recommending Unibiker or Flatland radiator guards. The Woodsblasters look more heavy duty to me (thicker aluminum). Is there something in their design that makes them less effective than Unibiker or Flatland or is it that Woodsblasters aren't polished, the cost, ease of installation?

Any insight into why Unibiker or Flatland and why not Woodsblaster would be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted September 14, 2005 - 05:48 AM

I have the Unabikers, but the Woodsblasters look okay to me. They've got a little different style to them, but I don't think they'd be any less protective. If you like 'em, then I think you should get 'em, though you can get the Unabikers through the TT store for a bit less $$$...SC

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.