Aftermarket CDI for WR

6 replies to this topic
  • dez4ever

Posted September 13, 2005 - 09:00 PM

Since I might be in the market for a new CDI... I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any aftermarket companies making them???? I haven't heard of any and I wasn't able to find any on the net.

Thanks,

Bob

• clark4131

Posted September 13, 2005 - 09:09 PM

Hey Bob, I'd like you to meet my friend the search engine. Search engine, Bob. I know you two will get along great once you get to know each other...

:busted: :lol: :busted: :lol: :lol: :applause: :lol: :banghead: :lol: :busted: :busted: :busted: :lol:

Okay, enough ridiculing. In all seriousness, the Vortex CDI has been getting quite a bit of attention on the board the last few days. MT Racing sells them for around $400 for the WR. Supposedly good stuff, but I don't have any experience with it. I'm still debating on what my winter project will be, Rekluse, CDI, Gold Valves or what. It's all about the Benjamins...SC

• dez4ever

Posted September 13, 2005 - 09:14 PM

Actually I did search and didn't come up with anything specific for the WR. I guess I should've looked a little harder. Thanks for the response though.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted September 13, 2005 - 09:49 PM

Just do a search for "CDI" in this forum only and you'll come up with volumes of stuff to read...SC

• nimiz1

Posted September 14, 2005 - 08:29 AM

here

http://www.mtracing....es/page0004.htm

• dez4ever

Posted September 14, 2005 - 11:47 AM

Thanks.

• so_cal_sean

Posted September 14, 2005 - 08:42 PM

i have the vortex cdi on my wr and it is incredible, also have a high compression piston, hot cams and a drd pipe. the difference is dramatic and it gives you lots of adjustability depending on riding style

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.