Pirelli MT 18

5 replies to this topic
  • revolucien

Posted September 13, 2005 - 11:55 AM

I'm looking at a new rear tire and the tread on this looked good. I ride mostly motocross tracks with a mix of soft to hard pack and some trail. I did a search and did not see much on them. Anyone here have experience with these? :banghead:
Posted Image

• Gizabious

Posted September 14, 2005 - 01:34 AM

don't know about the mt 18 but the pirelli mt 32 is possibly the best motocross tyre I've ever used, good for intermediate to soft conditions only problem is they wear out fast on a 450 but if you want superior traction then i guess it's the price you have to pay

• big t

Posted September 14, 2005 - 03:06 AM

don't know about the mt 18 but the pirelli mt 32 is possibly the best motocross tyre I've ever used, good for intermediate to soft conditions only problem is they wear out fast on a 450 but if you want superior traction then i guess it's the price you have to pay

Never tried the mt 18 but I'll second Gizabious on the Pirelli mt 32 and they last alot longer than the Dunlop 756. :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper38

Posted September 14, 2005 - 06:45 AM

How is the MT44 front? I had heard it was great!

• mightymouse291

Posted September 14, 2005 - 10:16 AM

I have run Pirelli's in the past and was amazed the second I hit the track. Go with the suggestions on the MT32.

• gmoss357

Posted September 14, 2005 - 10:27 AM

Looks similar to a Michelin M12. I have a MT44 on the front of my KTM and hate it. The MS3 hooks up much better and the S12 front when it gets muddy. That's just me though.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.