4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 21, 2001 - 08:16 AM

Ordering some Dunlop 755IT tires. $53 rear and $52 fron with free shipping. I do a lot of east coast trail riding. Not a lot of soft stuff.

Good choice??

Good price??

• AngryCandy

Posted March 21, 2001 - 09:12 AM

I recently replaced the 739F junk that came on my 250F with a 755 front. If your conditions in NH are anything like I think they are this time of year (saturated ground, wet leaves, and a bunch of mud) you will love the tire. It absolutely sticks like glue in those conditions.

Where did you find free shipping?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 21, 2001 - 09:34 AM

I found free shipping at www.cyclehouse.com
Thay said they have been around for a year doing mostly street bikes. They are just breaking into dirt bikes. Not all the pages work. They are making some changes and it may be another month until the site is up and running. They said price includes shipping on tires,.

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 03-21-2001).]

• Boit

Posted March 21, 2001 - 08:18 PM

Good prices and I'm looking to replace my tires soon. I can't get the site to load. Is there an email addy...telephone number....or an advertisement in one of the dirt bike magazines?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 22, 2001 - 04:14 AM

The number is 1-954-964-4100.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.