Any new XR600's left

7 replies to this topic
  • husky123

Posted September 13, 2005 - 03:37 AM

It's probably an extreme longshot but would anyone know if there are any new XR600R's still around in dealers in far off reaches of the planet? :banghead:

• x400r

Posted September 13, 2005 - 04:53 AM

it might be possible. or some 600s that have been bought and not ridden very much. must have been a good bike, I never see very many for sale.

• bluestragler

Posted September 13, 2005 - 07:01 AM

New? It's been 5 years since they were made, so as you said it's a long shot, but every now & then you run into one that was too much bike for the original purchaser, and it just got parked & forgotten. So, look around, they are out there. We found an '85 that was essentially new for $1500 (right here on TT), and I considered that a great deal. They are great bikes!

• roadcam

Posted September 13, 2005 - 07:42 AM

I dont know if motorcycle dealers are set up to do it, but new car dealers have the ability to do a search for specific cars, I just did exactly that to buy a new Civic ... ask your local Honda dealer for help :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • husky123

Posted September 13, 2005 - 08:14 AM

Thanks guys, I have asked my dealer to do a search so we'll see!

• targetdrone

Posted September 13, 2005 - 06:35 PM

XR's are bulletproof. "You don' need no steenkin' new bike." :banghead: Just find a well maintained example. They are out there in abundance if you look.

• Max Power

Posted September 13, 2005 - 06:43 PM

When men were men.... and opened the car door for the girls.

Posted Image

• miguelitro

Posted September 13, 2005 - 06:55 PM

I know man i still miss mine...
Better bike than the 650.
well in some ways.

Related Content

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.