Uncorked? Newbee

2 replies to this topic
  • cdale

Posted September 12, 2005 - 08:36 PM

I just bought my new 2006 XR650L. Pretty easy to justify these days with gas prices the way they are. Anyway, I have been reading the forum and I assume the uncorked means Airbox snorkel removed, carb re-jetted and emissions unit removed. Please advise is this a correct assumption? What kind of increase can I expect? I would like to upgrade the exhaust. Any suggestions on what provides the lowest noise level to increase in power ratio? When I leave Early from work I don't need the whole building knowing when I leave early to go ride.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • roadcam

Posted September 13, 2005 - 07:01 AM

Supertrapp IDS2 Quiet Series ... cheaper than most ... nice sound ... great quality construction ... rockymountainatv.com , get the one for the XR600, it fits right up :banghead:

• gggjr

Posted September 27, 2005 - 12:59 PM

Hello

I just last night installed my Supertrapp IDS2 Quiet Series (A deal I absolutely couldn't refuse) and am happy with it.I have an uncorked 04'XR650L with Dave's mods(fourstrokes.com) . Read up and ride on with the front wheel high in the air fanning the clutch like a 17 year old because thats why you bought a Honda and dont ever forget it.

:banghead:
:lol: :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.