Maxxis 6001 Front Tire

3 replies to this topic
  • HighPlainsWR

Posted September 12, 2005 - 07:44 PM

Any one out there ever used a Maxxis C6001 on the front of thier WR ? The rocks out here in the wild west chew up stock Dunlop 739FAs in just a few rides. I run a Maxxis IT on the rear. It doesn't chunk or file down easy. The C6001 3.25x21 looks beefy for slamming local bookcliffs, 6 ply to boot. :banghead:

Any suggestions... :applause:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted September 12, 2005 - 07:48 PM

My bro is running an IT up front. I took it on one very rocky ride. I was very very impressed :applause: . I dont think you would be disapointed. I know nothing about the 6001 :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HighPlainsWR

Posted September 14, 2005 - 06:27 PM

$44 can't be beat either....

• ncmountainman

Posted September 15, 2005 - 03:53 PM

i've heard they are a quick ticket to horizontal,but it was just heresay :banghead: they are antiquated, that much i know.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.