Risers for a Scotts clamp....

Will it work with the Scotts triple clamp?

dunno for sure, i just purchased the whole top triple clamp kit from BRP.

What does the top of your triple clamp look like? Does it just have two holes in it to bolt the bar mounts to? If so, and the measurements are the same it would work perfectly.

Let me know if you want some measurements off the tripleclamp/bar mounts.

I am sure I could make an adapter for the bar risers I make. Seems like all I would need to do is make a plate that bolted to the bar risers or triple clamp. I have a scotts damper that I could use as a model. Finding the center of the steering stem relative to the handle bars is the main measurement that I would need to make an adapter plate. The center of the scotts damper where the little arm attaches needs to be over the center of the steering stem.

Perry

Perry, thanks for the response. It is not the mounting of the damper that I am concerned with, but the fitting of bar risers to the Scotts tripple clamp (I already have the "dogbone piece.) Any idea if you risers woul;d work with the Scotts clamp? I would like to spend my money with a southern boy. (I am from Mississippi.)

Well if you move the clamp forward you are going to have to change the Scotts mount as well. If you went with a straight up riser then you could probably use the damper with a longer center pin in your existing pin holder. There is nothing special about the scotts dogbone. The important thing is that the pivot center on the scotts arm is at the center of the steering stem. What is the Scotts part number for the dogbone you have. If it is the same one that fits on my DRZ400 that will help things.

Perry