450 silencer on a 426.

4 replies to this topic
  • goodluckmonkey

Posted September 09, 2005 - 01:36 PM

Anyone know if they're the same size/shape? :banghead:

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted September 09, 2005 - 02:01 PM

If you are talking about the WRs, yes they are the same, except the rear mount is a new style on the 05. It is in the same place, just a differant style. I used a longer bolt & two big fender washers until my 05 grommet style mount came in at the dealer. The new rear is rubber mounted.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • goodluckmonkey

Posted September 09, 2005 - 02:15 PM

Cheers mate. Just what i wanted to hear. :banghead:

• unkle_george

Posted September 11, 2005 - 08:20 PM

Yeppers, I have the stock WR450 pipe on my '02 426. Bolts right up. The header pipes are different shape but fit as well.
- Ryan

• spy

Posted September 12, 2005 - 02:07 AM

Really? I thought anything after '02 doesnt fit on our 98-02s because of different subframe and stuff. All 450 pipes fit the 98-02 or only the WR450s?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.