carbon fiber exhaust??

2 replies to this topic
  • 450GN

Posted September 09, 2005 - 10:53 AM

just wondering to everyones input on carbon fiber exhaust silencers..

i was looking into the GYT-R exhaust silencer since i can get 25% off of it and i think that it looks real nice and all but i have also heard that they can crack easily and if you fall on it... it can shatter?

someone please have any input to this before i go and spend about 320$

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • walent215

Posted September 09, 2005 - 12:02 PM

dont buy it get stainless or ti

• phat_450f

Posted September 09, 2005 - 03:39 PM

I have had my yz450 for almost a year. I have crashed that thing more times than once. Lets see hard enough for one cuncusion, one broken collar bone and oh must i forget 2 broken fingers.....Well lets just say i got tired of trying to be a super motocross man....Anyway the point is I have the white bro's carbon pro. never had a problem with it. And when i had my 426 I had the white bro's carbon fiber e-series and anyway no problems and no breaks besides my bones. not to mention it loks trick

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.