Making a WR450 street legal in TN?

3 replies to this topic
  • Mattheww

Posted September 08, 2005 - 10:23 AM

Anyone know if I can get my title, which is for off-road use only, switched to steet legal in Tennessee? I know I'll need to get the lighting/turn signal kit for it, but how do I find out how to go about it (if it's even possible)?

Thanks, Matt.

• George_ORH

Posted September 08, 2005 - 11:18 AM

Make a quick call to the dmv or just get the bike ready and take it down there. TN should be pretty relaxed about these things (they are here in AL).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mattheww

Posted September 08, 2005 - 10:23 AM

Anyone know if I can get my title, which is for off-road use only, switched to steet legal in Tennessee? I know I'll need to get the lighting/turn signal kit for it, but how do I find out how to go about it (if it's even possible)?

Thanks, Matt.

• George_ORH

Posted September 08, 2005 - 11:18 AM

Make a quick call to the dmv or just get the bike ready and take it down there. TN should be pretty relaxed about these things (they are here in AL).

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.