New or Used Xr650r

2 replies to this topic
  • tunaeater

Posted September 06, 2005 - 06:43 PM

I'm looking to buy a new or used Xr650r. 2004 and newer. I'm from Imperial Valley and will be going to the finals at Glen Helen this weekend so I would like to try to buy something this weekend. I can go through San Diego or Indio so there are plenty of bike shops in between. I was told that Honda doesn't have any rebates right now so the dealers are not wanting to price down to much. I was just wondering if anyone new of some good prices right now. Best one I saw was 2004(new) $5499 OTD from LA Honda. I also would like to pick up a crf50 for my son. Anybody know who has the best deals right now. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Paul

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • msharp

Posted September 08, 2005 - 07:04 PM

Hi Paul, I live in Beaumont and bought my BRP here in town new last year. I don't remember what I paid but I prolly got shafted cause I wasn't a member of thumpertalk and didn't know about all the new leftovers. Ive also bought a new ttr125 and a ttr90 from them. Have no complaints, The owner of the Beaumont store also ones the I.V. store. Funny thing my avater also says conn. :banghead: Later Matt :

• 4strokedezracer

Posted September 08, 2005 - 10:54 PM

Hi Paul, LA Honda has the best deals. Don't even think about Chapparal, I got ripped by them. Oh Well live and learn. Dale

Dale Aastrom
Vet Open Expert V17

Related Content

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.